Contiamo's expertise in a range of technologies, especially open source, allows for more flexibility and adaptability in the face of changing business requirements and new innovations.
Learn how we can implement the best technologies for your business. We don't only consult, but leverage technologies to offer end-to-end services to our clients.
dbt is a tool to transform data in databases and data storages into a feasible format. It's open source, easy to use, has a big community and a managed cloud version available.
· Helps to understand / visualize dependencies and reduces errors when building SQL queries.
· Helps to build a “layered” approach to your data that makes it easier to understand the data and data flows (lineage).
· Supports reusability and proper documentation of database views.
datahub is an open source data catalog that helps to catalog, document and understand the whole data landscape. It offers native integration with modern cloud stacks and is easy to setup and run.
· Great tool visualize the flow of data across multiple tools.
· Supports the implementation of data governance.
· Allows technical users to quickly search and identify assets.
· Overall reduces time spent on data related tasks and improves the quality and reusability.
Snowflake is a cloud data warehouse (cloud dwh) that allows the processing of large amounts of data in scalable environments. It is cloud agnostic and supports functionalities to easily collaborate and share data in the cloud dwh team.
· Dramatically improves performance compared to classical data warehouses through better architecture and infrastructure.
· Easy to use and setup integration with tools like dbt, datahub and BI tools.
kubernetes is an open source platform for deploying, managing, and scaling applications.
· It is gaining wide adoption as an installation target for most applications, making it easier to support.
· Every top and second tier cloud provider offers a fully managed cluster, which reduces the complexity of managing IT infrastructure.
PostgreSQL is a popular open-source relational database management system. It is available as a hosted solution in every cloud provider.
· It is widely adopted, so most tools work with it. Additionally, it is easy to find support.
· PostgreSQL has a number of built-in security features, such as role-based access control and encryption.
Robust and scalable: PostgreSQL can handle large amounts of data and can be easily scaled up to meet the growing needs of your organization.